igoldsmid
I recently moved from Windows to Mac, and when pasting (brain:// .....) copied Thought URLs onto other apps, like Word or whatever, they don't work - i.e. I can't click on them to navigate "back" to the originating Thought in the Brain.

Is this a general issue with using copied Thought URLs on Mac, or am I doing something "wrong"?
IJG
zenrain
No, you aren't doing anything wrong, it doesn't work. I believe this is a limitation due to it being a Java program and not native.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
pthompson
As zenrain mentioned, this is a software limitation. We are working on a native version of TheBrain that will address many issues like this.
zenrain
Quote: We are working on a native version of TheBrain that will address many issues like this.

Exciting news!
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
jbaty
We are working on a native version of TheBrain

If this is true I am going to be one happy camper. Tell me it's true and I promise not to ask for an ETA [smile].
pthompson
It's definitely true. [wink]
igoldsmid
hopefully this problem will go away in the Mac implementation of The Brain Version 9?
IJG

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software