Jerryseadog
I am really appreciating the ability to add items, photos etc to TB9 inbox then add them to thoughts - wish we could do this on the desktop version too.

is there any way of adding a link from an Evernote note to a thought? 

Jerry
rhm2k
Is there a list of iOS apps with which TB9 for iOS is 'enabled' for sharing?
I notice that it is available in Safari, but not in Google Chrome, for example.

General question:  Is there a help file / manual / feature description for TB9 iOS?
If so, where would I find it?

Thanks,
- RHM
Harlan
Thanks for the feedback.

TB9 uses iOS share sheets which are part of iOS itself. If the app in question (Chrome for example) does not implement the share sheet, it will not work. We have not done a lot of testing of this functionality with third party (non-Apple) apps at this point.

The iOS app is still changing rapidly... Sorry, there is no documentation or list of compatible apps available at this time.
Regards,
-Harlan
rhm2k
Harlan,

Thank you for the reply.

My biggest question is whether the TB9 iOS client will have a 'report area' or report pane by which the user can create a search/filter?
This is my biggest issue for the iOS clients, in that without that kind of search/filter, many of the brains that I build are simply too populated and complex to navigate.

Thanks,
- RHM
Cerebrum
How do I get a file into the iOS Inbox?
shatcher
Cerebrum,

In Safari, you should be able to click on Share -> More -> Add to Brain then you will be able to share to TheBrain.

Cheers, Sean
Harlan
rhm2k wrote:
My biggest question is whether the TB9 iOS client will have a 'report area' or report pane by which the user can create a search/filter?
This is my biggest issue for the iOS clients, in that without that kind of search/filter, many of the brains that I build are simply too populated and complex to navigate.

What types of reports would you use most on iOS? It's not practical to replicate the desktop's reporting UI, so use cases would be helpful. Are you accessing on iPad also or just iPhone?
Regards,
-Harlan
rhm2k
Harlan,

I don't use TB9 on an iPhone.  I do use (and would like to use more) the iPad.

Reports: I would like to set a filter that allows me to specify tags (and booleans).
I would then want to filter by types.

If I REALLY went all out, I would like those entries that meet the specifications of the filter to be highlighted or set apart somehow in the presentation.

- RHM
Cerebrum
shatcher wrote: In Safari, you should be able to click on Share -> More -> Add to Brain then you will be able to share to TheBrain.1. In Safari, TheBrain doesn't show up as an option in Share. (iOS 10.3.3)
2. I'm not asking about sharing a web link. I'm asking about getting a file into the TB9 Inbox.
3. TheBrain does show up in the Share options when I open a pdf file but when I select the option (Import with TheBrain), it opens TheBrain but doesn't do anything with the file.
sibleyd
I am having a good experience on my iPad. The features are more limited than the desktop but they work well. Yes, it would be good to have some filtering or reporting features.

I cannot say the same thing for Android. I cannot get the brain to synchronize on to the Android phone at all.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software