GerSch
Are there users with an Android Tablet Galaxy Note 10.1? How does it feel using WebBrain? Can you use the pen productive?
pthompson
GerSch,

Since nobody has replied, I thought I would say a little something. I don't use a Galaxy note 10.1, but I do use a Nexus 7 with a stylus and find it very responsive and easy to move around and can get a lot done on the Cloud.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
yuryg
I use the note 2 And have to say that the pen does not add extra features. Since web brain is only a web page.

With that said I have to say that it is a lot more accurate then using your finger and the handwriting recognition which is part of the OS is working wonderful.

The biggest problem is that the editing of thoughts for this phone using most browsers is broken. So until fixed the online brain is pretty useless.
GerSch
I now have a Galaxy Note 10.1, but if I want to open a WebBrain, I can see nothing on the site??
GerSch
I saw in another post the tipp for using Desktop mode. I used the Boat Browser, but there I can´t find the Desktop mode?? Wiith Samsung browser it works in Desktop mode, but the "lines" between the thoughts were double. In Chrome in Desktop mode I can see the thoughts, but no "lines".
joness
I have a note 10.1 and have the same experience. I tend to use Chrome and cannot see any lines. I really want to be able to use my brain "on the go" using my tablet, but webrain is not really the answer. I cannot wait for the Android version to be able to give me some functionality on my tablet.
Regards

Stephen J
GerSch
7 month later. The issues with Cloud Service on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 on different browsers are still there. So it is impossible to work on my Tablet. Who has the problem? TheBrain, Samsung or Chrome-/Boat-/Dolphin-Browser or...? It is strange to me, because on my smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 2 all is fine as I see. Please...!!
pthompson
GerSch,

Yes, this is still an issue. I am not sure if/when it will be fixed since our engineers are trying to focus on the official iOS and Android apps, but I will let them know.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
beanorama
pthompson wrote: GerSch,

Since nobody has replied, I thought I would say a little something. I don't use a Galaxy note 10.1, but I do use a Nexus 7 with a stylus and find it very responsive and easy to move around and can get a lot done on the Cloud.

Could you describe how you're able to use your Nexus 7? I also use one and would like to use a stylus as well. But the webbrain in Chrome (even with desktop version) provides no functionality at all; with any tap (long or short) always and aggravatingly activating the search box, it's almost impossible to even navigate through the brain.
pthompson
beanorama,

Enabling Desktop Mode will make some functionality work and disabling Desktop Mode will allow other functionality to work. It is not an ideal solution at the moment and there are some issues, but our engineers are working on an official app for Android that will make using TheBrain on your Android device much easier to use.
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software