Fantastic
I'd like to see an example of what V7 has to offer for export of sitebrains.

It would take a major ammount of work to get our organization upgraded to V7 ( I just got V6 a few weeks ago!) but I'd like to see any potential improvement of the sitebrain product since that is how I show clients the info that I am producing. (as I have the only PB license)

pshanks
FYI, If you purchase a new V6 license after April 30, 2011 you should be able to get a free upgrade to V7.

=> http://www.thebrain.com/store/upgrade/
GregOsimowicz
+1 Would be good to see this. I got a bit worried reading an earlier post about SiteBrain downgrade . Really hope sitebrain is not getting de-emphasized to push people to webbrain. 
mcaton
We are aware that some SiteBrain features are not yet fully functional in the current Beta version.  We hope to have these fixed as soon as possible and make the SiteBrain feature better than ever.

Thank you,
Matt
Adathome
mcaton wrote: We are aware that some SiteBrain features are not yet fully functional in the current Beta version.  We hope to have these fixed as soon as possible and make the SiteBrain feature better than ever.

Thank you,
Matt

April 24, 2012 at 09:24 PM

TheBrain 7 Is Officially Released!

Yes! We are super excited that TheBrain 7 is officially released.

As user I am not so excited

?? No sign of improvement, Sitebrain is still not fully functional ??

I bought TheBrain 7 Pro a few months ago and trust that with the official release Sitebrain will be fully functional, i am very disappointed.

I know TheBrain will not give any roadmap but now the costumer has no idea how complete the software will be at the end!!!

My trust in TheBrain and patience waiting for a fully functional Sitebrain is gone at this moment.
Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 10 -  TB8 / TB9)
jbennett
Ad, 

Thank you for posting and for your feedback.  If you are dissatisfied with the SiteBrain experience on TheBrain 7 and would like to be refunded for your purchase, please contact support@thebrain.com

Thanks.

James
Fantastic
pshanks wrote: FYI, If you purchase a new V6 license after April 30, 2011 you should be able to get a free upgrade to V7.

=> http://www.thebrain.com/store/upgrade/

Sadly, not possible. It took a year to get V6 of PB approved through Government IT department due to software policies. If I ask for an upgrade it will take a year to get it, and I risk loosing the version that I have. TheBrain marketing department has long missed out on Gov't usage opportunities due to a lack of understanding of the IT policies, and the desire to hook "the big fish" with the BrainEKP.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software