holdom
Hi,

I finally migrated my "everyday" brain to v9 now and I am very happy with v9.0.107 except that I can't sync this brain via the cloud.

This is the error message: "Sync Failed: Unexpected error in MergeSyncs"
and happens on Win7 and on OSX El Capitain 10.11.6.

Let me know if you need more information.

Thank you.

Dominik

@ work: HP Notebook, Win7 Prof.
@ home: MacBook Air 13", macOS Sierra

Using TheBrain since 1999 (v.1.78).
mcaton
Dominik,

Thank you for posting. Can you please change your GUID for this Brain and try to re-sync?  This is done on your Brains List page, right click on the thumbnail and select Assign Brain new GUID... Then open and sync.

Please let us know if this resolves your issue.

Thank you,
Matt
holdom
Hi Matt,

Many thanks for your reply!

I did what you suggested but I get a slightly different error message after the sync now: Sync Failed: Unknown error.

Best,
Dominik

@ work: HP Notebook, Win7 Prof.
@ home: MacBook Air 13", macOS Sierra

Using TheBrain since 1999 (v.1.78).
mcaton
Dominik,

Would you be willing to share a copy of this Brain for us to do some sync testing?  We're hoping to wrap up all known sync issues in version 9.  A BRZ file can be uploaded to http://www.hightail.com/u/TheBrain for us to use in testing.  Please let me know if you'd be willing to share.  You can also contact me directly at matt@thebrain.com.

Thank you,
Matt

mcaton
The "Unexpected error in MergeSyncs" issue should be resolved with the latest release of version 9.0.118.  Please upgrade to this new build and let us know how your sync progresses.  In a few, rare circumstances, we may need to perform just a couple of additional steps.  

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software