mbaas
I thought that I used the contextmenu of thoughts frequently, but only know did I notice that the "cool" options are greyed out - no idea what's going on... 2017-12-15_19-41-12.png 
mbaas
Hmmm, ok, I clicked around a bit, activated other thoughts etc. and came back...and finally these options were accessible again. So it seems some thing that I did before has put TB into a somehow confused state. Happens to all of us ;-)
But wrt fixing - I have no idea how to repro. (I checked the log but did not see anything that was obviously linked to building the context-menu - but I may well have missed something. Have kept the file and could mail if it may help...)
mcaton

Michael,

Thanks for reporting this.  Glad to hear that the issue worked itself out.  I have not seen it previously.  Sending your Output.log file into support (or me directly) may be helpful - I'd like to share with the engineers for further review.

Thank you,
Matt

ruudhein
This just happened to me too. Windows had done an overnight update so the brain closed. Opened and had a warning. Accepted. Context menu options greyed out,
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.1.8.0
mcaton
Ruud,

Since TheBrain was forced to quit by your OS, can you try manually restarting it? Also, click on the person icon in the upper right hand corner of the app and verify that you are logged in.

Thanks,
Matt
ruudhein
This all works again but I remembered this topic and thought I would add the info to it, for your devs
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.1.8.0

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software