Resurgam
The default font for Notes now appears set to Times New Roman 14pt. I have tried to alter this in the Notes.css file, but to no avail. Although the "font-family" is set Verdana 10pt in this file, the default remains Times in the Notes section.

On a different topic, I appear to be getting only partial indexing of Word documents attached to thoughts. I have tried to re-index with every new release, but always with the same result: parts of the .doc files are indexed; others are not.

Regards,
Geoffrey

spytech128
Yes, I experience the same thing with 4.0.7.2; the default font changed to Times Roman. I don't want Times Roman, I'd like it to be Arial or whatever it was before this version. We need to fix that, please.
Also, with this version, I cannot PASTE into Notes! Please, fix this!!

Spytech128
Harlan
Yes, there is an issue with the loading of the notes.css in 4072. Please go back to 4071 if this is an issue for you. We are working on resolving this now.

As far as I am aware, there should not be any difference with the paste in 4072. Please test this again and if you have a problem, send us the source document where you are copying from so that we can find the cause. Thanks.

Re: partial indexing of Word docs - what parts are not getting indexed? Can you share the document with us so that we can troubleshoot?

Regards,
-Harlan
spytech128
Harlan, for the pastes into Notes, it would be text from a web page or a selection of formatted text and images from a web page. It would also happen with copy & paste from an open image file (jpg or tif) into Notes and would paste nothing.
I just tested the copy & paste into Notes with selections from a Word document and a PDF document; no selection pasted.
There must be something wrong with my install upgrade from 4.0.7.1 to 4.0.7.2?
Is anyone else having this problem pasting into Notes?

Spytech128
Harlan
Problems pasting into notes are content specific. If you can send a specific piece of content that you cannot paste, that would help (either a public Web page or else a copy of the document you are having trouble with.)
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software