Harlan
Version 4.0.7.2 is available now. This version should provide a big speed boost for anyone who has lots of information inside of notes. Also worth mentioning is a new, much better set of default icons for Mac and Linux. Please let us know if you notice the change in speed.

Version 4.0.7.2

July 11, 2007

• Performance
    • Notes load speed is 10 times faster
    • Search results display is faster
    • Animation speed does not slow when an external attachment is missing
  • Icons
    • Add Attachment dialog buttons are larger
    • New default icon set for Mac and Linux
      • Better mappings for file types to icons
  • Changes
    • Additional logging of search results generation is performed
    • Delete and Enter keys can be used in the Attachments list to delete and open attachments
    • Search results display includes more log information
  • Fixes
    • Fixed: Drag and drop of Amazon URLs does not always work
    • Fixed: (Windows) If the default browser icon cannot be found, the add attachment dialog does not work
    • Fewer clipboard conflicts with ESP monitoring
    • Fixed: If window is maximized to a secondary screen, it loads back up on the primary screen
    • Fixed: If the default Brain fails to load, the main toolbar fails to update
    • Fixed: Toolbar width does not adjust properly when too many Brain buttons have been added
    • Fixed: Attachment toolbar buttons do not update properly when editing is cancelled via escape key
    • Fixed: Brain button state does not update when the selected Brain fails to load
    • Calendar priority drop down menu shows icons instead of letters
    • Fixed: Drag and drop of Web sites with foreign characters in their title does not set the thought name correctly.
    • Fixed: Right click can trigger edit of names and locations in the attachments list
    • Fixed: Favicons from Web sites that are located via the <head> tag are not loaded
    • Fixed: Sort order of attachments list in secondary attachments lists affect other attachment lists

Regards,
-Harlan
vicanto

I have lots of information inside of notes (I know, too mutch, above notes limits...but I don't love convert notes to attachments; i don't love every times open attachments for read every note thought). I don't notice the change in speed... then I had deleted information inside of notes because my absolute target is speed in my personalbrain and for my opinion even with 4.0.7.2 speed is slow.
Without big notes personalbrain is fast.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software