Well I guess I'll wait and see what the upgrade price is before smashing my face against the wall. Thanks.
PaddyVA wrote: I've noticed in the past that purchases after a certain date are given a fee upgrade to a new version of PB. I'm ready to buy too, but I'm holding off until v5 is either released, or there is a notice of what the magic date is.
Add a Website Forum to your website.
Supported videos include:
Please paste your code into the box below:
Visit TheBrain Blog