dgraziotin
Hello,

I am re-evaluating TheBrain for my workflow. On iOS, after I share a link using the share extension, the link appears in TheBrain inbox (as expected). However, nothing happens after tapping the item from the Inbox (expected: the link becomes attached to the active thought). The link becomes highlighted after tapped. Nothing happens afterwards. I can successfully delete the item from the Inbox.

I tried using a different link (it is a web page, not a link to a file), logging out, reinstalling TheBrain. Nothing works. I think that this user was having the same issue? Please, fix it..
mcaton
Daniel,

Thanks for posting.  I believe we spoke via email as well. Can you tell me a bit more about your display configuration or include a screenshot of the app when an item in your inbox has been selected?

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software