dgraziotin
Hello,

I am re-evaluating TheBrain for my workflow. On iOS, after I share a link using the share extension, the link appears in TheBrain inbox (as expected). However, nothing happens after tapping the item from the Inbox (expected: the link becomes attached to the active thought). The link becomes highlighted after tapped. Nothing happens afterwards. I can successfully delete the item from the Inbox.

I tried using a different link (it is a web page, not a link to a file), logging out, reinstalling TheBrain. Nothing works. I think that this user was having the same issue? Please, fix it..
mcaton
Daniel,

Thanks for posting.  I believe we spoke via email as well. Can you tell me a bit more about your display configuration or include a screenshot of the app when an item in your inbox has been selected?

Thank you,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software