Brigitte
Tips and Tricks for Adding Notes
and Attachments in Your Brain

Notes and Attachments
Connecting your Thoughts is just the beginning of your Brain's knowledge capture. Add notes with styles and check boxes. Attach web pages that automatically preview in TheBrain’s built-in web browser. Link files and multiple documents to organize it all.

Watch Now
danlandrum
Helpful video, thank you.
OSX 10.13 
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015)
3.3 GHz Intel Core i5
32 GB 1867 MHz DDR3
DrBop
LINKS can have notes and attachments! I did not know this. Very cool. Thank you.
shatcher
DrBop,

Be cautious when adding important info to a link's notes or attachments. Deleting the attached Thought will delete the link and its contained info, without any message stating that this is happening. 

Cheers, Sean
DrBop
Ah! Thanks, Sean, for the cautionary note. That is important to know. Matt may want to add that vital tidbit in his overviews...

Appreciatively,

Don
metta
Sean, can you confirm that a feature request has been submitted for warning users if they are about the delete a link with notes and/or attached content?

I originally made this request in November of last year, but I don't know if it ever made it onto the feature request list.
shatcher
Metta, Yes that request was documented. I've updated the post you linked to in order to reflect the issue number.
metta
Thanks for confirming, Sean. Appreciate your help and update.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software