bkonia
Currently, to view a web link, you have to navigate to the attachments screen, then tap on the link, which then opens in Safari.

I'd like to propose something more closely approximating the desktop version. Tapping on an open thought should open the first attachment in an internal browser. The current action of opening the thought properties could be moved to a force touch or vice versa (should be user-configurable).
Harlan
Thanks for the suggestion. There does already exist a shortcut for this: if there is only one attachment, tapping on the thought icon should open it in Safari immediately. If there are multiple attachments, it should ask you which one you want to open.
Regards,
-Harlan
bkonia
Hi Harlan,

That does not work for me at all. When I tap on the icon, nothing happens. If I tap on it a few times, the number "1" sometimes appears on the icon, I guess indicating that there's one attachment. But I can't figure out any way to get it to display the web page.

Also, I'd like it to open web pages in an internal browser, rather than redirecting to Safari. And if it's not too much to ask, the internal browser should support 1Password, lol. 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software