BHurd
Just downloaded the latest (4.2.1.0) and immediately found a bug while trying to browse some virtual folders.   The P&A pane is not updating with ANY attachments(file listings). 

When I mouse over a non virtual thought the P&A pane is properly updated with its attachments but then doesn't reset until mousing over a different thought if the active thought is a virtual one.  Clicking other virtual folders won't clear the P&A pane unless the virtual folder is directly linked to the internal thought.

Is this a bug or do I need to do something on my end?

Click image for larger version - Name: no_virtual_attach.jpg, Views: 98, Size: 202.86 KB Click image for larger version - Name: wrong_attach.jpg, Views: 98, Size: 196.79 KB
zenrain
I just posted this in the Beta forum (I didn't see yours prior to posting). It seems to be a bug. Disabling the virtual folders brings performance up.
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
BHurd
Yeah it brings up performance but I use the virtual folders way to often to turn it off.
mcaton
Fixed in 4.2.1.1.

Thanks,
Matt
zenrain
Confirmed. And PB 4.2.1.1 is now teh snappy. 
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
BHurd
Yes, indeed, confirmed.  And zippy as he((.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software