lmarch
First of all - thank you guys for this amazing application - TheBrain 

I was wondering is there any way to know when a thought has note which is not empty? 
if not, I would like to make a request for this feature... 

The issue is all about screen real estate - if notes are open all the time - it is such a distraction but without them open i frequently forget which thoughts already have some notes... 

Thank you for your time 
pthompson
Lauris,

You can enable enable the option to "Show icons when notes are present" under: Preferences > Look & Feel.
lmarch
Thank you sir for such a fast reply.

One last question - is there a shortcut to quickly toggle notes section to Open and close?
pthompson
Lauris,

If you mean the tools, you can click the icon in the upper-right of the Plex and/or enable the 'Double-click maximizes plex' option under: Preferences > UI which allow you to quickly double click on the Brain background to toggle the display of the tools.

I'd also like to recommend joining us for our live, 101 web event available every Friday at 10:00 am Pacific Time / 1:00 pm Eastern Time. This free web event is the best way to get started on your Brain quickly. We cover all the basics so you will be able to get going on your own Brain quickly. We also take specific questions so you get a live demo of any aspect of the product that interests you. You can pop in and out at any time. It’s a great way to learn about all the most important features of TheBrain.

If you're interested in joining this event, visit: http://www.thebrain.com/support/101 for more information. If you are not able to attend, we also have a pre-recorded 101 available on the signup page.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software