Grid_Guy
I am a new beta tester and so far like the improvements in Brain 9 for iOS very much. But I have a question -- many of my brains make use of notes associated with the connecting lines in addition to notes for thoughts. On my desktop everything is there, but when I access the Brain from my iPad, I can't see that information. If anyone knows how to view these notes, please help. But if it's a limitation of the iOS version's design, it's a big loss to me.

Thanks.
shatcher
Brian,

The mobile version is not as full-featured or nearly as powerful as the desktop version of TheBrain. I have added a feature request to allow access to the notes stored in links.

Cheers, Sean
Grid_Guy
Makes sense. Thanks for the explanation.
metta
Sean, is your feature request for link note access applicable to all versions of TB9?

I, for one, would like to see this option not only in the iOS/Mac versions, but also in TB9 web client.
shatcher
Metta,

That is a great idea that I completely missed. I have added that to the feature request. 

Cheers, Sean
metta
Many thanks, Sean! Appreciate your consideration of this request.

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software