Polwhele
This looks like an issue with the recently released Vivaldi 1.15. I am reporting it to Vivaldi but posting here in case anyone else can confirm - or disconfirm - the issue.

What happens: when the site info icon in the address bar is clicked & dragged, the mouse pointer changes to a 'no entry' sign when it's over TheBrain plex and TheBrain does not respond when the URL is dropped onto it.

Drag & drop from Vivaldi's address bar into TheBrain plex worked fine until this latest v1.15 update - still works if I revert to an earlier version of Vivaldi. Other browsers - Chrome, Firefox - also work fine. So obviously there are work-arounds, but I would prefer to keep using the latest Vivaldi if possible.

Has anyone else come across this particular issue?

Regards,
Peter
Windows 10 x64

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software