ChrisCase
I'm finding it quite frustrating that the Sitebrain export function is so buggy. There is almost always one or or more thoughts that when exported simply will not respond. Examination of the xml and html files shows no particular differences from those that work.  The thoughts that have been giving problems are ones with about 35 to 40 thoughts.  I have tried creating another thought and linking it to the same children, jumps and parents, and the same thing happens.

Harlan
Please send us the Brain you are having trouble with and indicate on which thought or thoughts. Unfortunately, we cannot troubleshoot your issue unless we can replicate it. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
ChrisCase
I don;t know how I can send it, since, as I mentioned in an earlier posting,  something strange  is making the brain folder grow to enormous size.  It is now 360MB...
Harlan

Chris, just send us the content of your _brain folder and do not include any of the subfolders. I explained the growth of the folder contents in the other post... Thanks.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software