zenrain
WebBrain doesn't seem to be working on devices running iOS 6. Prior to updating my iPhone and iPad I was able to view webbrains. After the update when opening a webbrain the search bar appears in the top left corner and no information appears in the plex.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
pthompson
Alex,

Thank you for reporting. Our engineers are aware of this issue and are currently looking for a fix.
zenrain
In the meantime, iCabMobile does seem to render WebBrains, although it's search result handling isn't right. Still, it's better than a poke in the eye.

macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
pthompson
Alex,

The issues with iOS 6 should have been resolved in our most recent WebBrain update.
zenrain
I'm not seeing this. Here's some screenshots of two webbrains on my iPhone 5 running iOS 6.

Click image for larger version - Name: image1.png, Views: 288, Size: 71.85 KB Click image for larger version - Name: image.png, Views: 283, Size: 13.64 KB
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
pthompson
Thanks. I'll double check with our engineers and update on this as soon as possible.
L1nda
I'm unable to use webbrain on my iphone 5 in safari on iO6. My screen is looking similar to Zenrain's images. Is this still an issue with all iO6 devices eg ipads as well? The last post about it seems to have been in early October. I would have expected people to be jumping up and down about it.

Is webbrain working in any other browsers on iO6. I see iCabMobile is mentioned as a semi work around, is that still the case Zenrain?
zenrain
Yes, that's correct, it does sort of work in iCab, although the instant search doesn't display correctly and is almost impossible to use. I haven't tested Chrome or other browsers available on iOS.

It does affect both the iPhone and iPad.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
zenrain
Just a note on this for fellow iOS users. I just found out that WebBrain works just fine on the 1Password browser (and if you don't use 1Password to manage your logins I highly recommend it).
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230
Spacenexus
I'm getting the same output as Zenrain on a test iPhone 5 with iOS6.

Jim
@170907:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141
Testing 9.0.224 Windows

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
pthompson
Thank you all, for your input. Our engineers are aware of these issues and are working to resolve them as quickly as possible.
zenrain
As far as I can tell, WebBrain now works on iOS 6.
macOS 10.13
TheBrain 9.0.230

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software