zenrain
While watching Jerry's Webinar, I was inspired to browse his database while watching the video, sort of following along.
So I picked up my iPad and within a few minutes, gave up.

Here's why:
JBrain2.png   
You'll notice there are a lot of thoughts on the screen and the longer names are truncated. The problem with this and other high density area's in the mobile app is you can't mouseover to expand. In other words, you can't tell the thoughts name without activating it.

Somehow we need to be able to read the entire name of the though in high density area's in mobile apps with very little effort. The only thing I can come up with is expand thought names and wrap them.
Another possible solution, if the number of thoughts will make > 2 or 3 columns, only allow 1 column. Alternately you could get fancy and check Max thought length/character size and allow the number of columns that would show the entire thought name based on the screen (phone, tablet).

In WebBrain, the problem is somewhat mitigated with mouseover. However long thought names are still difficult to read in high density area's. 

Opacity.png 

I think the solution here is easier. If the thought is being moused over, the thought background should not have any transparency.

Edit: Wrong Category, please to move to WebBrain or Mobile Category. Sorry!
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.202
zenrain
Also in regard to WebBrain transparency, when a thought is expanded, the gate of the thought "behind" the expanded thought should not interrupt the text.

Overlap.png 
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.202
mcaton
All good observations.  I'll make sure these are documented.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software