Harlan
WebBrain has been updated to support online editing of your Brain. When you are logged in as the owner of a Brain, you can create, delete, link, unlink, and rename thoughts as well as create and remove pins. As before, you can also edit notes.

All of the changes you make online sync back to your local Brain - it's pretty cool.

Editing of attachments is next...
Regards,
-Harlan
vkiskinov
Bravo! Congratulations!
Here is the cloud.
What about saving and using expanded views ?
Harlan
There's lots more planned for WebBrain. Saving of expanded views is quite a ways off however as there are many other more basic functions that we are working on first. 
Regards,
-Harlan
vkiskinov

No doubt - there are more important and basic functions than saving expanded views.

The project enters to more definitive phase. Useful for all would be if Webbrain team give us a general contour of this development.

Now is time to consider once again the idea of

expanded view + related wallpaper = associated thought  

http://forums.thebrain.com/post?id=3630022

HanBav
I like the editing feature like it is now.
Good job so far!
Have to say that I am impressed by the performance (responsiveness) of the web-interface!
(Reports & Advanced Search would be cool too, but I can live without it for now)

... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
ChrisCase
How can one give other people editing permissions for a particular brain, other than by giving the login information for ones account, which would give them access to all ones brains?
mdrexler

Changes made to my webbrain are not being downloaded (sync'd) to my local machine.  I'm using v6.038b

Michael J Drexler
Moe

Hi Michael, I just tested the webbrain sync feature in PB 6.0.3.8-b and seems to be working for me without any problems. What type of changes are not being synced on your end.

Notes you have edited on certain Thoughts in your WebBrain?

New Thoughts you have created in your WebBrain?

Thoughts you have deleted from your WebBrain?

Thoughts you have renamed in your WebBrain?

Please specify further on the problem you are experiencing with the sync feature.

Thanks,
Moe
mdrexler
New Thoughts and Notes will not sync with brain on second PC.  The original brain on my home computer as well as the webbrain version show the updates, but the sync'd brain on my work computer doesn't grab the updates.

Thanks,
Michael 
Michael J Drexler
Moe
If you are behind a proxy on your work computer check out this thread.

Thanks,
Moe

RLPopeIII
Is there any way to rename a Webbrain?  In my zest to publish...there was a typo in my (embarrassing)! I can rename the home thought, but is it possible to rename the Brain in the Webbrain.com directory?

Ren

Ren Pope
Moe
Ren, Thank You for posting. Webbrain does not have an option to rename your Brain once it has been published. To do so, please follow the instructions below.

1. In PB rename your Brain by using the File > Rename Brain command.

2. In PB re-assign your Brain a new Brain GUID by selecting File > Utilities > Assign Brain New GUID.

3. Delete your webbrain (the one with the wrong name) by logging into your webbrain account then select the My Account (tab) then select the Delete link to the right of your uploaded webbrain.

4. Re-publish your Brain by selecting File > Synchronize with WebBrain.

Thanks,
Moe

RLPopeIII
Thank you Moe, that sounds like the nuclear option but I will give a go.

Ren

Ren Pope

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software