GerSch
What is the reason that WebBrain is not working on the browser of my Windows Phone 8?
pthompson
I don't believe we support Windows Phone 8 right now, but I will double check with our engineers.
GerSch
I´m living in the Microsoft ecosystem with Windows 8 and Windows Phone 8. So at this time I have no Chance to use WebBrain :-( :-(??
pthompson
I believe Windows Phones use IE? So I don't see any reason it would not work.
GerSch
I tried WebBrain on my Windows Phone 8 with IE10 in Handy- and Desktop Version. It is not working: Problem Encountered: This Version of Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade..."
HarmenB
is there a way to work with webbrain on windows phone? My attempts are very very disappointing because thoughts i click will cause my keyboard popping up . edit button isn't showing . in another browser on wp the edit button is there but the notes section can't be edited....

Harmen

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software