mbaas
I have a forgotten thought in my Brain that I can't eliminate from web, no matter how often I sync.
07-09-_2018_09-26-48.png 
Brigitte
Hi Michael,

Thanks for reporting. The web client does not currently allow this functionality. 

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
mbaas
Thanks Brigitte. I‘m not sure I understand what you‘re saying.
My brain has a forgotten thought which is supposed to not be shown. But webclienr (and iOS-Client, too!) show it like a regular thought instead of hiding it. Surely that can‘t be a case of „not allowed functionality“?
Harlan
Sounds like the thought has not synced from the desktop for some reason. Try making a change to it and syncing again. 

What Brigitte meant is simply that forgetting and viewing forgotten thoughts is not supported by the web client. 
Regards,
-Harlan
mbaas
I finally deleted the forgotten thought and that was reflected in the web-client, too.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software