marcinrey
Hello

On my larger brain (close to 100 thousand thoughts, many of them with image files as icons) in V9, viewing in the webclient is just impossible. After clicking a next thought, it idles for ages and then just times out with the message: "failed retrieving thought graph".  

It works fine with a much smaller brain.

Any solution, please? It was working rather fine in V8, but now I have done so much work on V9 that it's much to late do try and rebuild it in V8, and V9 is not backward compatible to V8. I am stuck. 

I very much need to have my team access the brain online. Please help. 
Brigitte
Thank you for your report. We will contact you directly to further look into your issue.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
metta
@marcinrey ~

Please keep us posted on the progress you and TB staff make in resolving this web client performance issue, since it is extremely important to those of who have created megabrains and are waiting now to import them into TB9.
Xavier
+1
metta
@marcinrey ~

Any updates on this issue?
marcinrey
I stopped trying. It's hopeless. 
metta
@marcinrey ~

Oh, dear! So very sorry to hear this. Several weeks ago I discovered Jerry's large brain is extremely slow, and I had hoped a fix might be in the works for this....

Looks like there's still a lot of work to be done in TB9 web client:
> TB9 Web Client: Current Display Issues
> My TB9 Web Client Wish List
Brigitte
Hi Marcin,

We never heard back from you regarding the details we need in order to troubleshoot your issue. I will follow-up with you directly via support@thebrain.com.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software