• It's faster and more powerful
  • It's better looking
  • Links are now super-powered
  • It's integrated with WebBrain.com

Enjoy.

Regards,
-Harlan
tcahill
A Truely Awesome beta. PersonalBrain is a fully matured application now: TheBrain indeed. I've been preoccupied elsewhere for sometime now, and returning to the fold, I'm simply blown away by the evolution of this earth-shaking product.

Bravo Harlan and team.

Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
HanBav
The new features of links are a major improvement in some of my uses.

But I had hoped to see already 'node types with structured meta data' which is marked in uservoice as started.
Or my favorites 'Timeline' and 'search by link-relation'

So my question is: Will there be more features in V7 than listed up to now?

Sorry for still being demanding and thank you for the links-stuff anyway.
... Furthermore I think TheBrain is unique
regards Hannes from Bavaria
Brain Junky V6.x Pro / WebBrain / V7 Beta /
Win 7 Prof 64 & 32, MS Office 2010 & Outlook & Firefox & IE
Adathome

Harlan wrote: Welcome to TheBrain 7 Beta!

• it is faster and more powerful
  • Links are now super-powered
TheBrain team Thanks,

Choosing out all users requests for mature link development.

With this new super powered links i am a very happy "TheBrain" user  .

Regards, Ad Divide knowledge = multiply knowledge (Windows 8 - Java 1.8.0-05 - TB 7.0.4.5)
frankbusch
A great step forward! The new link features are just wonderful.

Excited to explore this new version.
Thanks,
Frank
Annabelle
Okay, so now I have the Pro6 and Beta7 on my desktop.  I use Pro6 for commercial purposes as well as personal.  According to the Beta7 agreement, I can't use it for commercial.  So, I should use 7 for personal and 6 for my commercial?  I think I read there is a way to ultimately link the two Brain versions together when 7 is available for purchase...?
That which doesn't catch me, better run pretty dang fast...
mcaton
Annabelle,

Thank you for posting. We have not yet released version 7 (still in beta) so the license agreement could change in the future.  I'll point out this difference between the 6 and 7 version to the appropriate parties on our end.

Regarding your question about linking Brains.  Please have a look at our WebBrain tutorial and WebBrain.com.  It's a great way to synchronize Brains between multiple locations.

Thank you,
Matt
ederg
Hello

The beta ends end of january (According to new patch = beta until end of january)

Is the new version free of charge or when will the upgrade prices published ?

Regards

Gerald Eder

pthompson
Gerald,

Thank you for posting. The expiration date in the beta isn't related to a release date of TheBrain 7. This is simply put in place to allow users to test it for a certain period of time. We will be sure to make an announcement when we have more information on the release and pricing of TheBrain 7.

Regards,
Patrick Thompson
TheBrain Technologies
zenrain
PThompson, I think the question is due to Harlan's comment here.

Quote: The Pro features will be available to all beta users until the end of January. 

I'm interpreting that to mean that after January we will have to purchase the TB 7 upgrade to be able to continue to use the Pro features.

It would be nice to have the pricing to budget, or use in the decision whether to upgrade or not.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.192
Darkstar

Wow! This looks fantastic! Can't wait to really start digging into Version 7. The improvements to the links alone will make it worth the upgrade price to me.

-Darkstar
mlapointe
I like the ability to add direction and labels to the links. Is there a comprehensive list of new features somewhere? I haven'be been able to find it. I'm hoping I'll find an early birthday present in there, like that it works with email other than Outlook. 

jbennett
Michelle, 

You can find additional information about TheBrain 7 on on our website.

- James

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software