GerSch
Can you say some words to the built-in browser? What kind of? What restricitions are there, because the browser is not working on every website...?
pthompson
On macOS, it's based on WebKit. On Windows, Chromium. There is nothing particular with either of these, but if you are having issues with specific websites we are more than happy to look into it if you can share them with us.
GerSch
Remember http://forums.thebrain.com/post/changes-to-intern-web-browser-3410-8381814?pid=1294857737
pthompson
Yes, and that is still an open issue. Is that the only issue you're having?
GerSch
I´m nearly complete organized in the cloud. So I use a lot of online accounts. Most of them are not working with this issue... :-( At the moment the built-in browser has not much use to me. Hoping for the next update! ;-)
mcaton
GerSch,

As a temporary fix, you can also past a link (to http://www.todoist for example) into the Thought Note. Clicking on the link from here will open the desired URL in your default browser. This way, you're not wasting any time opening up a web page with bad CSS formatting in the internal Browser.

Thinking ahead, create a Thought Tag called "CSS" and assign it to any thoughts that have this temporary fix.  Then, when we have the solution ready in a new build, your existing shortcut patches will be easy to find and modify.

Just an idea on a temporary solution that I thought I'd share.

Thanks,
Matt
GerSch
Thanks Matt, that is what I´m doing at the moment. Opening with the default browser is much slower as working with the built-in browser. So I´m frustated a lt times a day when I´m waiting for opening the website... ;-)

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software