fjgrijalva
What happened to TB 7.0.3.2? I just downloaded it and try installing in my machine. After 2.5 hours I had to kill it because in had completed only 50% of file conversion operation. I went back to the "Software Releases and Updates" section about 3 hrs later and TB7.0.3.2 had been removed. Is it safe to keep? What to do with that version?

Regards,

Fernando

Fernando
PB 6.0.7.9 Pro - Win 7 Pro
J-1.7.0
25,000+ Thoughts; 155,000+ Links
user since 2000
fjgrijalva
I'd like to add to my previous post that I was updating from  TB 7.0.3.0 to  TB 7.0.3.2. 
Fernando
J-1.7.0
user since 2000
jbennett
Fernando, 

I'm not sure what you mean.  TheBrain 7.0.3.2 is a Release Candidate and it is currently available on our downloads page.  

TheBrain 7.0.3.2 contains fix that was implemented for those users that were having very long sync times and issues. This process, although it may take some time to complete, will remove all of the redundant information that was being synced and causing syncs to take longer than usual. If you have a large Brain and/or a lot of this redundant information existing in your Brain, this will cause the process to take longer. Fortunately it will only run once.

We recommend that you let this process continue and complete without any interruption, however, if you have a Brain that must be accessed, you can simply install the previous version of TheBrain:

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

When you go back to the latest version: 7.0.3.2, the process should resume where it left off.

-James

fjgrijalva
James,

Thanks for your response and for providing the link to the previous TB7 version. What happened in my case is that I went to the section "Forums > Software Releases and Updates"  to view the changes in V7032 and only found V7030. That section is still not updated. I was confused.

Regards,

Fernando
Fernando
J-1.7.0
user since 2000

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software