NickHowe
I saw the tip on this, and have always wondered what the little circle does at the bottom of thoughts in expanded view.  I now know you use it to 'freeze' a thought.  I have no idea, however, what freezing a thought does.  I played with the plex and frozen thoughts don't seem to behave any differently than non-frozen.

What's the answer?

vicanto
if you click on the little circle the thought is pinned in the plex even if you click other distant thoughts... it do not never disappear from the plex
Harlan

When a thought has been frozen in the expanded view, its position never change unless you drag it or unfreeze it. Thoughts that are not frozen move when their connected thoughts move. Thoughts are automatically frozen when you drag them.

Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software