rengel
WhenATabIsNotATab.png 
Reinhard TB 9.1.19.0, WIN 10

The quality of good products is the
result of the attention paid to details.
mcaton
Reinhard,

This is the current Active Thought name.  You can click the Thought name here to open the Thought Properties Display.

Thank you,
Matt
rengel
mcaton wrote:
Reinhard,

This is the current Active Thought name.  You can click the Thought name here to open the Thought Properties Display.

Thank you,
Matt

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Its obvious, that this is the active thought.
My point is, that THIS IS NOT A TAB (to paraphase a painting by Magritte) so it shouldn't be disguised as a tab. If it were visually distinct from the other tabs one wouldnt't mistake it for a tab.
Reinhard TB 9.1.19.0, WIN 10

The quality of good products is the
result of the attention paid to details.
CaptainJustice
rengel wrote:

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. Its obvious, that this is the active thought.
My point is, that THIS IS NOT A TAB (to paraphase a painting by Magritte) so it shouldn't be disguised as a tab. If it were visually distinct from the other tabs one wouldnt't mistake it for a tab.

It looks like a tab because of where you have your notes window. If Notes is to the right side, that label does not look so much like a tab.
-- The Cap'n
Surface Pro 4, Windows 10
Dell XPS 15 laptop, Windows 10
Samsung 7Edge

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software