ruudhein
Made changes to the brain to force a sync. Synced. See no new stuff appearing. 

Been seeing a lot of untitled events in Google cal. Trying to figure out what is going on where there is no sync button for the calendar or a way to see if anything has been done.
Using: Evernote | FilterizeEverdo | Dynalist | Liner | TheBrain v9.0.263.0
mcaton
Ruud,

TheBrain's Google Calendar Sync currently only happens when changes have been made in TheBrain outside of the timeline (Thoughts, notes, etc.) as well.  This is a documented request to sync the Google Calendar even if no other Brain changes have been made.

Thank you,
Matt
ruudhein
I've made changes like crazy but events are no longer showing up on Google Calendar. Tips to troubleshoot?
mcaton
Ruud,

Open your timeline and click on the options (hamburger) button.  Click on the Google Calendar Settings and verify that the desired email address is still selected (highlighted). I recently noticed the same thing and discovered that TheBrain was no longer set to sync with my Google Cal.  In my case, I did some major OS changes and had to re-download my local Brain from TheBrain Cloud.  So the settings were re-set.

Thanks,
Matt
ruudhein
Still correctly set. New events aren't showing up. 
mcaton
Ruud,

Hmmm... Time for a web meeting to review.  We've had no other reports of this issue.  I'll send you a direct note.

Thank you,
Matt
korm
Actually, I have the same issues as @ruudhein.   The only way I can get TheBrain b248 to sync with Google is to quit, wait a minute, then launch TheBrain again.   And I actually believe that's a real procedure -- it's more like wishful thinking and clicking my ruby slippers.   In other words, sync success is random.
korm
korm wrote:
Actually, I have the same issues as @ruudhein.   The only way I can get TheBrain b248 to sync with Google Calendar is to quit, wait a minute, then launch TheBrain again.   And I actually believe that's not a real procedure -- it's more like wishful thinking and clicking my ruby slippers.   In other words, sync success is random.

Can't we just have a button or menu command: "Sync Calendars"? 

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software