_Vaselisa_
I have got acquainted with your technology. I want to make a site which used brain technology. From what i must begin? Where I can see examples of sites, which used brain.
Sorry for my english.
zenrain
Here's an old forum post with a list. Since it was posted in 2007, I'm guessing not all links will be valid any more.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
_Vaselisa_
Thank you very much.
One more question. Where I can to read how correctly create web-site in Personal Brain?

patoon
Hi Vaselisa,
just in case your German is better than your English ... simply contact me.
Best regards,
patoon
_Vaselisa_
Unfortunately, I don't speak German. My native language - Russian. I will be very grateful for any information how to apply Brain to programming of sites.
pria22
Hi Vaselisa,
Contact the support team of The Brain and they will help you out with this.

bulk ear plugs

zenrain
Vaselisa, Matt posted a document that provides code examples on this thread.
macOS 10.12.5
TheBrain 9.0.207
_Vaselisa_
Thanks very match for the help to all of you. I have collected the information and could make a small web-site in personal brain for 2 weeks . WHEN I exported it there was a problem of compatibility with various browsers. For compatibility with IE7-8 I have added this code
<meta http-equiv = "X-UA-Compatible" content = "IE=EmulateIE7"/>
In OPERA and GOOGLE CHROME the site isn't displayed. Can you help me with this problem?
Moe
Vaselisa, Thank You for posting. Please see the following post.

Thanks,
Moe

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software