ascetic
Why am I have lost my pro licence feature? I have purchased Combo last year,and service expired on May 18,2018
ascetic
the pro licence and the service is different ,right ?
As your store list says:
https://www.thebrain.com/store/?source=9.1.12.0&os=Windows
ascetic
[1] 

ascetic
I have remembered it shows my pro licence never expired while Services expired ,days ago.
Harlan
Sorry for the confusion. You are correct in that your license never expires. But it is only valid for versions of the software that were released while your services were valid. Since 9.1 is being released now, it does not qualify as a free upgrade for services that expired in May.

If you install 9.0, you will go back to full pro license features. FYI, since the main improvement in 9.1 is better syncing (which you can’t do without services), you aren’t really missing anything by going back. 

If you purchase a combo or pro license without services, your pro license is perpetual for the current version of the software. Upgrades (including a perpetual license to upgrades) are included in the combo, but only for versions of the software that are released during the time you have active services. (This is stated on the store page as: “Free upgrades as long as your subscription is valid”)

Version 9.1 is an upgrade that is free for users who purchased after April 1, 2018 or who have services as of July 1, 2018. 
Regards,
-Harlan
ascetic
ok,got it. thanks

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software