Cerebrum
When I multi-select several thoughts and then change the Type for those thoughts, it takes a long time to complete the change. Seems to be about 1/2 second per thought, which is a lot when doing several batches of hundreds of thoughts and having to wait while TheBrain is locked up. 

I know that I can add/update thousands of records in MS Access or SQL Server in about a second. Why is it so slow in TheBrain? Seems to be because of entries in the ModificationLogs table.
mcaton
Cerebrum,

Thanks for posting.  I seem to remember that this may have been mentioned and documented in the past.  I'll test and report to the engineers to take a closer look.

Thank you,
Matt
mctrexler
Not sure whether this thread relates to TB8 or TB9, but I will note that Thought Type replacement in TB8 is very slow.  If I have dozens of thoughts to switch I just leave the computer alone for a couple of minutes.  I used to think TB was totally frozen, but it was just taking a long time to switch the Types.  

Mark
metta
Exactly the same situation here, with changing dozens of thought types in TB8.

Another case where patience definitely is a virtue. ÃƒÂ°Ã…¸Ëœâ€°
Harlan
This issue has been resolved in version 9.1.8.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software