leolit
In fact, it is very strange. Everybody else has it, and for a good reason. Monthly, quarterly, half-year, etc. The longer the term, the cheaper. It is comfortable. Evidently, "one size" does not fit all. Please, be more diverse!
ascetic
I think more important thing is this product service is too expensive, especially cloud service , it blocked too many people who want to buy it .
why not try the more cheaper the more customer ??
leolit
They chose between selling an expensive product to a few people or a cheap product - to a large number of people, and chose the first option. This has its advantages. For example, managing a company with large sales is a very big headache [smile] In any case, both choices have the right to exist (although we, as consumers, would certainly have liked the cheap one [smile])) But why they do not they show elementary flexibility in the matter of subscription - it is completely incomprehensible. They will not lose money, but most likely they will only gain more.
Stranger92
Registered only to express my agreement.

This pricing policy looks a bit odd. $15 per month seems quite reasonable to me (even in Russia, where exchange rates become more and more harsh), but why can't I pay monthly subscription every month, as it's supposed to by its very name?
I cannot afford a one-time payment of such amount, but could probably deal with several months a year.

Same price, more customers, more income. Win-win — isn't it?

Please, reconsider pricing policy! We'd be very grateful!

P.S.: despite several disappeared features since TheBrain 8, the 9th is super cool. Keep up the good work!
Brigitte
Hi Everyone,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. We feel for the amount of functionality you get, and given the caliber of our software complete with proprietary database and patented visualization, that our prices are very competitive.

Included in all our pricing is complimentary technical and product support with in-house staff members. 

It is correct that currently all our pricing is based annually. However, I will pass the request for monthly payment options on to our sales team.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies
Brigitte
Thanks everyone again for your feedback. We are looking into the monthly payment option.

Best regards,
Brigitte
TheBrain Technologies

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software