asexymind
So, it looks like I have taken the plunge and will be using TheBrain as my site map for my various websites (a bunch of them).  In the process, it turns out I have 100 questions about how to do it with grace.  The little I can find in the manual is great, and...

If I want the top of my web page to look like the top of "TheBrain.com" how do I do that?  What programming do I need to know, or can I just borrow from the Brain site and just change my icons/links?

Any other ideas?  What have you learned in the process to solve problems and reduce the learning curve of others?

--
Mark Michael Lewis | The Profitability Coach
http://GameOfThriving.com | Mark@TheThriveCoach.com
JosefBetancourt
Did you look into the Brain's export feature?  It creates Brain-like sites.  I have not tried it myself yet.

Harlan
Hi Mark, if you have some CSS and HTML expertise, it's not so hard to change the look of your exported SiteBrain. It you don't know CSS and HTML, however I would suggest you work with someone who does. We do offer services for doing this sort of thing, but our rates are not inexpensive. If you'd like to discuss this, you can contact tracy@thebrain.com and she can describe this to you.

If you want to give it a whirl yourself, take a look at the exported files. You'll want to focus on the .CSS files, the settings.js file, and the header and footer HTML files.

Plus, there are a few others on the forum here who may be able to give you some more detailed tips.

Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software