Moltaire
I add a lot of wikipedia articles to my brain. It would be brilliant to be able to click a wikipedia link and to read the resulting article inside of the brain itself. That would keep me in flow in my brain and increase my productivity.

Thanks so much for the program btw. It's brilliant.
parsec
Hi:
I had thought if the link is the only attachment, no text, it would open in the note page but I guess that is just for videos. (May be version dependent, I still use v.6 for active links)
Closest I can get is to capture a thought icon of the wiki page so it expands as you mouse over it. That has limitations though, capture drag doesn't scroll the screen so you are limited to one display screen.

b. 
on the brain since 1.3
mcaton
Great feature Moltaire - we'll be keeping this in mind for a future feature of TheBrain for sure!

Thanks,
Matt

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software