NeverTheLastRiot
As a Senior in an I.B. School on Cape Cod, MA my life has become somewhat chaotic. With all of the different projects and activities I must involve myself in, never mind the homework and projects, associated with getting an I.B. diploma, the Personal Brain is perhaps the best thing that I have ever stumbled upon (literally, I was using the Stumble Upon application). I have been able to plan out what needs to be done and when, and in a very organized fashion. I also have been able to keep the documents and paperwork involved neat and orderly, as well as attached to the child they're related to.

I have also just started writing a novel, and the Brain has become my favorite way to organize the chapters and plan what part I will work on next. I can neatly list what characters are involved in each part, as well as the major events.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software