alexshr
You've created an embedded browser to open web pages inside TheBrain app (Windows), and it's a very convenient feature. But all this become meaningless if the user has no ability to search on an opened web page. Have you ever seen a real web browser without search function inside the current page? Is it really possible to learn long complex text without the search function? CTRL-F must be!
eeik
Wow @alexshr, I applaud your persistence on this topic and share your desire ...

I would love to echo this request, and add a note that a few basic right-click options should be considered along side enabling the [CTRL]+F hotkey for this embedded browser implementation to be minimally useful above and beyond simply displaying the page within TheBrain. I've previously submitted the following on this topic here:

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software