vmilhoan
I would like the ability to zoom into the notes area of a thought in the Android app. This can be helpful when I'm viewing my notes on a small screen and need to zoom in to read it more clearly. Or, it is useful in the following scenario:

• I may want have something available without having Internet access (example: a membership pass with a barcode).
  • If I store this membership pass as a PDF and attach to a note, then I need to have Internet access to download the PDF file when I need it.
  • However, if I paste an image of the pass with barcode into the notes area, this seems to be available and downloaded at all times with my Android app. I can open the note at any time without Internet access.
  • However, sometimes the barcodes are very tiny and it makes them unreadable. If I was able to zoom, I'd be able to read the barcodes much more clearly.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software