JosefBetancourt
In expanded view mode, mouse wheel scrolling changes the zoom, but this effects the font size too.   I would have thought that zooming would effect only the connection length (since its a digraph we are zooming in, not an image).  One weird side effect is that when one zooms, the pin thoughts and pass thought list expand and eventually don't even fit in the plex.

Perhaps, the font size should only change when the zoom level crosses some threshold?

-- Josef

Spacenexus
As far as i understood, the mouse wheel ONLY changes font size. The action of any sort of zoom is not actually happening. Crtl+mousewheel changes spacing between thoughts in expanded view.

cheers

Jim
@170907:
TB8022 32bit
Java 32bit Version 8 Update 141
Testing 9.0.224 Windows

Firefox, Office 2013 Pro Plus 32bit
64bit Win10Pro
64bit Primary Laptop, 8GB RAM, Intel Core i7
64bit Secondary Laptop, 64GB RAM, Intel Xeon E3
Brain user since zygote
JosefBetancourt
Thats what I was looking for.   Shouldn't the ctrl-scroll effect the text size, and scroll effect the distance.   If someone sets the text size to a comfortable size, why would they constantly change it?   Or perhaps, in certain modes, like expanded, the action of the scroll changes.

Harlan
The scroll wheel resizing text is always available in all modes. Expanded view is the only place where the ctrl-scroll is applicable. But, maybe we can set this up as a user preference.
Regards,
-Harlan

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter Signup        Visit TheBrain Blog   Visit TheBrain Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Follow Us       Like Us on Facebook   Like Us         Circle Us on Google+  Circle Us         Watch Us on Youtube  Watch Us       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software