Here is an example of the information I have in my head, that I need to capture:
- Cows can be used in Milk Production
- Goats can be used in Milk Production
- Cows can be used in Meat Production
- Goats can be used in Hair Production
- Farmer A is involved in Milk Production, using Cows.
- Farmer A is involved in Hair Production, using Goats
The problem is that if you make:
- a Cow thought that links to Milk Production, and to Meat Production
- a Goat thought that links Milk Production, and to Hair Production
- a Farmer A thought that links to
- Milk Production
- Hair Production
then it looks like Farmer A is connected to Milk production via Goats.
Farmer A ended up appearing connected to Milk Production via Goats just because Goats can be used for that.
But Farmer A is only connected to Milk Production via Cows.
How do you represent this correctly? How do you enable this Brain to answer the question "how many farmers with Goats are involved in Milk Production with those Goats?"