PaddyVA wrote: I've noticed in the past that purchases after a certain date are given a fee upgrade to a new version of PB. I'm ready to buy too, but I'm holding off until v5 is either released, or there is a notice of what the magic date is. That's common practice and I'm hoping I'll lie within that window, though of course every day that goes by makes that less and less likely. However, the flipside of waiting to release is that they miss out on your revenue (and others who are waiting to avoid the sting).
Like I said, I'm not going to get bent out of shape over this until I know for sure what's going to happen.