• Brain SDK

Hi there... How do I get the Brain SDK? Is there a way to get it? Thanks...

3 3,784

Started by yan0

• Problems with forum

Hello-- A couple of frustrations with the forum on a Mac: - It has a restricted width requiring use of horizontal scroll bars to read messages....

2 2,153

Started by stanhoffman

• Task management tool

This is an exceptional tool for the type of folk who are PB users, especially considering PB4 linking capabilities with Outlook. Taskline ( ...

0 4,305

Started by Spacenexus

• Cool interface for future PB4 use

Folks Check this out - awesome opportunities with PB4 in expanded view... http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/view/id/65 First PB4 user to get...

4 2,738

Started by Spacenexus

• Message Board Rethought

Hello Everyone, We've added new categories to help organize the discussions here. We've setup 3 new areas for all of the threads that were...

0 1,726

Started by ShelleyHayduk

• How big is the brain?

Apologies if the answer is out there, I have looked possibly in wrong place. Essentially, I am wondering what the limit is to the number of thoughts...

3 2,697

Started by Wyndham

• Interview of Shelley and Harlan

The full interview of Shelley and I by Eric Mack is now available on his site. Lots of discussion about TheBrain in general, plus specific...

0 1,929

Started by Harlan

• Cannot access website

Hi, It has been 2 days since I cannot navigate http://www.thebrain.com. I always get "the page you are trying to access does not...

8 2,221

Started by ludoal

• New Message Board

Welcome to the new message board for TheBrain technologies. Please use this topic to send us your feedback and suggestions for how we can...

2 1,865

Started by Support

• New RSS Feed

Just in case you don't look up... We have added an RSS feed to forums. Hopefully this will help for folks who have been asking for the...

2 1,669

Started by Support

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software