• linkless thoughts

Is there a way to type thoughts into the brain w/o specifying a link initially? I'd like to simply jot ideas down on the screen and organize them...

4 914

Started by hanque

• Full integration with Outlook

Hi, I am struggling with the following: br br - emails must be copied to PB one by one (neither the whole folder nor bunch of selected emails) br -...

2 1,017

Started by stikai

• How can I represent different/multiple perspectives

How can I represent different/multiple perspectives (contexts) for a given set of thoughts? Is there away to filter or select a set of thoughts based...

1 915

Started by jwilson

• Slowing

Good evening, could you tell me what to do with a big slowing when i tape a "s" in the search engine : about one minute. If i tape a...

3 915

Started by steve52

• XML Values for Entries & EntryObjects

I have a lot of data I'd like to import into PB 4.1. I know about the key values for Thoughts Links have imported that data successfully, but...

7 1,146

Started by Leslieinva

• Power Point ?

Hi, new user. Is there a way to embed a working brain into a power point presentation? So from the presentation I could navigate the brain. This...

2 1,923

Started by gsgreenberg

• 202 Webinar 28 Feb

Dear Shelly and Matt, Thanks for demonstrating how to tidy up brains which together with some of the techniques you use was most useful and I...

1 1,410

Started by hock

• Running 4.0 from an USB stick

How is that supposed to be done? I know you that can create a zip and open it on another computer, but how do you create a standalone application on...

4 1,460

Started by Telemark

• Editing and Overhauling Your Brain

Hi this sounds like a great webinar. Will it be one that is recorded? Timezone differences and bandwidth limitations make it hard for me to watch...

1 984

Started by lunatrix

• Quickly set pins in 4.2?

After each DB disconnect the pins are gone. I've given up on recreating them one by one. Is there a place where I could...

1 972

Started by westbroek

• How to set color tag in XML

There is a color tag in the Brain XML but it doesn't get set by applying a color to a Thought (that seems to work via CSS). Can this tag be set? And...

2 1,833

Started by simonh

• URL linking - preventing auto download

Hi all - When you drag-and-drop a URL, PB automatically downloads the URL icon - this is great. Not so great is the following: all kinds of other...

0 1,344

Started by BSTD

• Import spreadsheet?

Is there any way to quickly import a spreadsheet of data? It would be great to be able to do this through some utility which allows us to indicate...

2 1,265

Started by garykg

• Default font for Notes

Hello, I have been using PB 3.0 for a long time, and one thing I like is that I can set default font to courier (so I can get the plain text look or...

2 901

Started by Finn

• Limit on number of children or jumps

I think there was a limit of 32 children for each parent in the earlier versions of PB. Any limit in the latest version? If so, any way around...

1 894

Started by garykg

• Use .Mac account?

Hello, Is it possible to use a single brain across computers using a .mac account? It squawked when I tried but I was wondering if there way a way...

7 891

Started by jackp

• Paste Thought Icon

I'm probably missing something but I cant get to see the Paste Thought Icon item in the context menu for a thought. According to the transitions...

3 1,505

Started by danny

• Calendar: Setting Reminders

How do you set, edit and delete reminders to events? Advice gratefully received. Thx.

1 1,416

Started by Pdub

• Transferring thought/link types to new/different brain

Is there a way to transfer the thought types I have from one brain to another? I have created a cool set of thought and link types in one brain, and...

2 1,608

Started by asexymind

• Notes

I have Personal Brain core edition. I installed the latest realese and if I write in Italian in the notes I have all mistakes. Any solution? See...

3 1,043

Started by DI

• Spinning wheel

Hi there. I installed a trial version and started comparing this application to other available mind mapping software. I very much like the tool. ...

2 960

Started by nick_bijens

• Exporting part of a brain - simple HTML?

I need to export part of a brain to simple HTML. I don't know of any way to do this directly, but that would be great if it can be done. I'm...

3 996

Started by burnside

• Linking to thoughts in other brains?

Brand new to this forum. If this question has been answered, my apology, just couldn't find it searching the forum. I've created multiple brains...

4 1,295

Started by TotalBalance

• Linking to non-current thought

There used to be a trick available in 3.x versions of PersonalBrain which worked as follows. 1. Drag link into brain 2. Find that were you want to...

1 878

Started by dcb_oz

• Deleting a Jump Link

Does anyone know how to delete a jump link (Mac) ? I have jump-linked to a child by mistake and I can't see how to remove it.

1 912

Started by lunedi_hax

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Circle Us on Google+  Google         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software