GerSch
1428 votes for "node types with structured meta data" = 2nd place in TheBrain Feature Suggestions

At the moment there is nothing to see in V9 Beta, but in real life there is a lot of use for structured data. How can I handle this in the future with TheBrain? <nre fields for Meta Data, templates in the Notes Editor or...?

mcaton
Jostein,

Thank you for posting.  I've confirmed that this feature is listed in our developer's feature request list and I've recently updated the request to reflect it's popularity.

In the mean time, you can certainly copy/paste thoughts with pre-built content in your Brain as well as import entire Brain structures (File > Import > Template Brain). The Template Brain list can also be customized.  Please let me know if you're interested in those instructions. 

I realize that these options don't reflect the exact request being made, but again, I'll stress with our engineering team the popularity of the original request.

Thank you,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software