HeinrichUnger
I am using PB with 2 Monitors. ANd 2 instances. Which means One Brain Window on each of the Monitor(Landsape and Portrait).

The behaviour is really strange

1. Starting the PB e.g. on Landscape Monitor on Portrait Monitor, dragging window to landscape, pressing the Window all over the Monitor button - leads to a small window on top painted unreachable outside the Monitor.

Closing the PB window, starting again, (this time it occurs on landscape) leads to correct behaviour.

SO, I habe a Workaround using PB with two Monitors it is only a Little bit awsome.

2. Sometimes PB is closing because Windows 8.1 say there is a error with the brain.exe. There is no rule under which circumstances this behaviour occurs.

BR
Heinrich

PB 8.0.0.8
mctrexler
I don't normally keep my monitors in different orientations, but I tested to see what Heinrich might be referring to.  The behavior is a bit inconsistent:

1. Open PB in the portrait monitor, transfer it to the landscape, and back to portrait, everything is fine. 
2. Open PB in the landscape monitor, transfer it to the portrait monitor, it often does not adjust to the portrait monitor when in full screen mode so you only see half the screen.  When you press the "restore down" button it goes to portrait mode (but only partial screen).  When you push full screen again it goes back to landscape mode on the portrait screen. 

So there is a workaround (open PB on the portrait monitor first), but there is some inconsistency in how PB is dealing with the two screens. 

Mark

8.0.0.8    Windows 7 
HeinrichUnger
Yes thank you mark. This is issue 1. Thank you for clarification.

Issue 2 is maybe cause of using Windows 8.1. Without any rule TheBrain is breaking down.

BR
Heinrich

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software