Harlan
Version 4.1.2.3 is available now for all platforms. This release is the second release candidate and fixes a variety of minor issues related to copying and pasting. Also, instant search is faster again...

Version 4.1.2.3 – Release Candidate 2

October 26, 2007

• Instant Search
    • Further speed increases, particularly for the first character typed
  • Plex
    • Visual feedback shows when an attachment has been opened
  • Fixes
    • Fixed: pasting of thoughts does not work if PersonalBrain cannot connect to the Internet
    • Fixed: copying virtual thoughts as text does not work
    • Pasting of thoughts is faster
    • Uninstaller completely removes the installation folder
    • Copy commands are not available on virtual Thoughts
    • Fixed: Copy of Doclink from Lotus Notes shows Paste Thought command instead of Paste Notes Links command.
    • Docking framework updated
    • Notes does not move images from temp folder during automatic saves
    • Typo fixed in tips
Regards,
-Harlan
zenrain
HTML edits not saving has been resolved.

Thanks!

Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
mlapointe
Two attempts to download and install 4.1.2.3 failed with the same message: Could not create this file:  PersonalBrain.jar.

Suggestions?

Harlan
zenrain wrote:
HTML edits not saving has been resolved.

Hmmm. You are referring to the problem where changed made in HTML (code) view of notes are not saved, correct? This seems to be working fine for me. Can you please describe what you are doing step by step? Thanks.

EDIT: found your description on another thread, so I'll address it there...
Regards,
-Harlan
Harlan
mlapointe wrote:
Two attempts to download and install 4.1.2.3 failed with the same message: Could not create this file:  PersonalBrain.jar.

Suggestions?

What OS are you running under? Did you close PersonalBrain prior to installing? Do you have enough space on your drive?
Regards,
-Harlan
mlapointe
Hi, Harlan,

Yes, I closed Brain, turned off my anti-virus, and I have 32 GB free.  I'm using

MS Windows XP, Tablet PC Edition 2005, Ver. 2002, Service Pack 2

on a Gateway 2620 convertible pen tablet.

Thanks,
Michelle

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software