HunterBoss
I downloaded and installed the latest version last night.

While I like the new look, my events are now showing up on the wrong date.

Anybody else having this problem?

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL
zenrain
I haven't experienced this before, although if I have multiple calendar entries for the same thought, and add a new one, it still sometimes assigns the date to the wrong thought. I haven't been able to have steps for recreating though, and it's intermittent so I've been waiting to post something until I can narrow it down..
Windows 7
J-1.6.0_22
--
OSX 10.6.3
Java SE 6
HunterBoss
the date you selected to an inactive thought?

or

the active thought to an incorrect date?

also, for me, this happened after I updated. it was fine before

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL
Harlan
zenrain wrote:
...if I have multiple calendar entries for the same thought, and add a new one, it still sometimes assigns the date to the wrong thought...

The above is a known issue that will be corrected soon.

Christopher, can you explain your issue further? Do you mean for instance that you had an event set for Nov 1, but it is now showing on Nov 2, for example? We have not heard any prior reports of such an issue.
Regards,
-Harlan
HunterBoss
I thought I'd had the Thoughts linked to the correct date in the calendar

That was with the version just before this latest one.
Now, after I've updated it to version 4.1.2.5, Thoughts that were previously connected to the correct date are now connected a either the date before or the date after.

That help?

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL
Darkstar

Shot in the dark: Could it be related to the time change that we just experienced?

-Darkstar
HunterBoss
No, this happened on Thursday. Before the time change

Christopher
Christopher Tipper
Palatine, IL

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software