Dryopithecus
All folder links don't work after I upgraded from 4.1.2.8 to 4.1.3.0. I tried to turn on the "Show virtual Thoughts for folders" and restarted PB, now all folder links become invisible!!

And most of the time, the Create Child/Parent/Jump dialogs don't get the focus correctly. This issue seems related to the folder link issue above, but I don't know how to explain why I think so in English, sorry.

The output.log is attached below.

I'm going back to 4.1.2.8

Regards,
Yang
vicanto

4.1.2.8 to 4.1.3 Files are not displayed in Properties & attachment windows.
Statistics are the same that I have described in this post

http://forums.thebrain.com/tool/post/thebrain/vpost?id=2418174

I am not ablo to upgrade to 4.1.3 and I am not able to upgrade to 4.2.0.6.

FransJehoul

Good afternoon,

I experienced the same problem as Vicanto.
I downgraded back to 4.1.2.7

regards,

Frans
vicanto
4.1.2.8 for me works well but one image associated to a brain refresh every time I active thought... otherwise do not appear
I have rebuilt icon cache but nothing change
WayneS460
Same problems after doing update to 4.1.3 as recommended when turning software on.  Properties & attachments does not include attachments, details, nor titles.  Hitting display or type button does not open up anything.

Harlan
Version 4.1.3.1 fixes the problems caused by 4.1.3.0. Thanks.
Regards,
-Harlan
Dryopithecus
Confirmed! Thanks!
Cornan
The original topic of this thread appears to still happen on my system with 4.1.3.6:

If I drag the mouse from a child gate, the keystrokes are buffered somewhere, but they don't appear until I click on the Child Child dialog with the mouse.

In other words, the sequence must be drag, click, type

I was expecting drag, type.

Please fix Create Child to open with the focus in the text box.

Thanks!

Windows XP sp3
PB 4.1.3.6

Java 1.6.0_06
mcaton
Fixed in 4.5.

Thanks,
Matt

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software