danny
Running 4.2.0.8 on a PC and some of the reports do not appear to work. the All is good as are any that report on custom types the problem is with Orphans Parentless and Untyped.
As soon as one of these is selected from teh drop down the CPU jumps to 50% and stays there - it is necessary to use task manager to force close the brain.
I have tried allowing it a couple of minutes to sort itself out.
Dont know if its relevant but I did have a lot of problems earlier with 'missing' attachments.
tcahill
danny wrote:
Running 4.2.0.8 on a PC and some of the reports do not appear to work. the All is good as are any that report on custom types the problem is with Orphans Parentless and Untyped.

I've just attempted to replicate this problem on OpenSuSE 10.3. No problem here.
Be vewy quiet. I'm hunting wabbit.
westbroek
4.2.0.7 + 4.2.0.8 : problem confirmed. With orphan + parentless. Haven't tried untyped.

100% CPU, let it go for 5 minutes. Used task manager to close it.

westbroek
And just now tested & confirmed in 4.2.0.9
Harlan
The reports are working, they are just quite slow at this point. We will be optimizing the reports prior to 4.2's release. Thanks for the feedback.
Regards,
-Harlan

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software