gabebega
Hello,

I am testing PB 4.2 beta on Leopard. Since PB for Mac OS X has no docking capabilities (really a pity) I place it maximized on a space (as suggested in the Mac OS X thread).

Unfortunately when I am in another space and press cmd + Tab to switch to the brain, only the menu bar shows up. I always need to switch to the space containing PB manually. Otherwise the plex remains hidden in the "other" space.
This is not the case with all other Mac OS X applications where using cmd + tab to select an application from another space would cause to automatically switch to that space!

I could not verify if this is also present in the non beta version, but since the lack of docking I consider this a serious problem for the day to day usability of PB

Thanks for any suggestion
Ahmed
Thanks so much for pointing this out, I can also confirm this exists on the non-beta version. I've also noticed other Java applications do not have this issue, such as NeoOffice. I'll forward this to our engineers.
Thanks,
Ahmed

Newsletter Signup  Newsletter        Visit TheBrain Blog   Blog       Follow us on Twitter   Twitter       Like Us on Facebook   Facebook         Watch Us on Youtube  YouTube       

TheBrain Mind Map & Mindmapping Software     Download TheBrain Mind Mapping Software